Monday, March 24, 2008

Resurrection

So things are a little crazy. As you know, he called and I couldn't have been happier. We have since talked a couple more times and emailed once. It really feels like we could have a chance. There's a hope in me that is undeniable and that makes me think that this is the real thing. But ... there are still some things that make me hesitate. For example, he did just stop talking to me, no explanations, nothing, for 10 months. And we have not talked about that. The other thing is that he's in a rough place. Do I have a choice in taking in part in that?

The other difficulty is that date # 14/15 has indicated a small interest. I'm unsure how to proceed. If he had never called, I'd know exactly what I would do. But now that he has, I know that my feelings for #14/15 are not serious. And, to be honest, I don't feel that they are serious on his behalf. I get the feeling that he's looking for more than me. Except, sometimes, I feel that might be wrong. It might just be difficult for him to express his feelings. And I know exactly what that's like. He could be feeling more, but not showing it for fear of rejection.

What a quandary.

No comments: