Sunday, November 16, 2008

Funny things are everywhere.

2 funny things that I heard today:

1. My brother has been watching Dexter, about which he says Season 1 is better than Season 2. But the one problem with Season 1, according to him, is (and this is the funny part) "the dialogue reads like a 15 year-old's emo diary." Oh my goodness, I laughed a lot over that one.

2. My roommate was extremely proud of himself today because he, for the first time in his life, sewed a button. He'd never done this before and had various reasonable reasons for that. He said he wasn't sure if he did it right, then I asked him how long it took him to do it. He said (and this is the funny part) "well, after I watched this YouTube video about how to do it twice ...." He himself admitted that this says a lot about our current generation. I never did find out how long it took to sew.

No comments: