Sunday, July 26, 2009

Loos toof

So aside from being obsessed with my dentist, what else have I been doing? Well, nothing. We had a really big sale at work, so I've been very busy with that. Too busy, really. Which just emphasizes the fact that I need an assistant badly. I have someone who would like to do it, but we have to see if she'll be approved. And then we'll go from there. In truth, I haven't been doing my job as well as I should have, and it may be because I haven't had an asst. I guess I've just been trying to keep the chaos to a dull roar all by myself and not very successfully.
So because work has been so challenging lately, I feel really out of it mentally. I had 2 days off this week and did nothing!! NOTHING!!! Not that it's new for me, or I've never done that before (oh, I have), but it didn't help me at all when I got back to work. I still felt as mentally drained as ever. I felt completely out of it.
Today, I think I'll take advantage of the good weather and try to go downtown. Well, we'll see.

Meanwhile, my temporary crown is loose again. Oh joy!

No comments: