Friday, October 2, 2009

I hope my dentist is proud of me for giving up caffeine.

Last night, I had a dream that my parents ran into N'Sync - the young ones. And then they danced with Justin Timberlake. And each time I tried to get my camera out to record these really great moments, they were done by the time I got my stupid camera to work (I really do hate this about my digital camera). It was so frustrating. And then they were all walking right by me and I kept trying to get Justin Timberlake's attention, but he walked a different direction. Instead, Joey Fatone was coming by and I leaned forward and offered my cheeck so he'd give me a kiss and he did! Only when we pulled back, it was Lance Bass and I was disappointed. I thought, he's gay and he's not interested in me! What with all the finely manicured facial hair, I couldn't tell the difference.
Then the dream took a dark and weird turn where I got off a plane that didn't work quite right and could have killed us all and followed a little girl who was hauling all kinds of heavy luggage into a Koreatown that was obviously in Japan.
Sorry, I will not be translating this one.

In other news, I'm giving up on my dentist. Every time I go, he's got a cuter hygienist than the last time. Seriously, what are my chances? If I get the cheaper crown lengthening, I won't get to see him for 6 months, til my next check-up. If I get the more expensive implant, I have to see him for the molding, but I won't be able to afford it and will NEED to marry a dentist by then. See how he could be the solution to all my problems?

No comments: