Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, it's been a lovely vacation and it's shame that it's over so soon. I got to see Jen, Leanne, and Mesha. I decided to keep the friends' visits to a minimum, since I didn't have as much time this year. So I really should make an effort to phone anyone that I didn't get to see. Otherwise, I was so glad to catch up with everyone.
It was a little exhausting hanging out with my family. I guess there's a lot of personal stuff happening that just makes everyone stressed out. That's one nice thing about being so far away is that it's not a part of my day-to-day life but then when I'm visiting, I'm kinda inundated with it because they know that I'm out of the loop. What they don't know is that I like being out of the loop. On the other hand, I went to the gym twice with Kim. That was good because I got to keep up my workouts and I got to encourage Kim with it.
Today we did a birthday celebration that included a lot of food (per usual). Now I'm just trying to recover from the sheer volume of food. Prolly negates those workouts now. Oh well.

No comments: