Monday, August 16, 2010

Unexpected annoyances

I've lost weight. And there are ways that it definitely shows. I get a lot of compliments. Love compliments! Other things?
Well ... my underwear doesn't fit anymore. "Whatever do you mean, Ginger?" You KNOW what I mean. The butt of my underwear is all baggy and bunched up in my pants! It's uncomfortable.
Also, my opal ring doesn't fit anymore. Currently, I'm wearing it on my index finger but today I was washing my hands and it slipped right off. If I shake my hands vigorously, it'll come right off. AND I have to wear it on my right hand's index finger, cause it won't stay on the left. I guess your writing hand is always slightly more muscular and hence bigger than your non-writing hand.
I know it's great losing weight, but these 2 things are annoying!!! When your clothes don't fit anymore, you kinda celebrate and you go buy new clothes. But you always SAVE your old clothes, just in case you gain the weight back.
BUT nobody saves underwear! And I won't be able to wear the ring when I'm thinner. That's just plain sad. If I re-size it, it won't fit if I gain the weight back.
Like I said ... annoying.

No comments: