Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ginger's ever-expanding Christmas Wish List

This list will start small but will grow and grow as I add things to it over the next couple of weeks. Feel free to comment.

Things I'd like for Christmas:

1. Brad Womack
2. Banjo Lessons
3. Money for improv classes
4. A Nintendo DS
5. Guitar Hero III
6. A game system to play Guitar Hero III on.
7. Money for skiing
8. Tinkerbell - not some toy, the real one.
9. A full body massage
10. Snow
11. Ex-boyfriends to answer emails
12. A new boyfriend
13. Gift card for Borders
14. DVDs
15. Alex Trebek's speedy recovery
16. Not so much snow that I can't fly home for Christmas
17. A snow shovel.
18. Hannah Montana's/Miley Cyrus's new CD. ... Shut up.
19. For people to realize that I don't owe them the money that they think I do.
20. For just one person in my family to do something the way I ask them to, when I ask them to, and because I ask them to. It'd be nice if they would acknowledge that I'm at a point in my life where I actually know what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii. It rules.

Ginger said...

It does rule, it does.