Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"What exactly does 'woot' mean?"

Ok, so the improv class is pretty good. We're playing all familiar games and it's stunning how many I've forgotten. I'm enjoying the class ... although ... I can't really say more than that, because ... it ... would be bad. I mean, let's face it. Haven't we all learned the lesson of blogging about one's improv experiences? One thing that I can safely say is ... my new improv teacher reminds me so much of Jonathan Hardison that it's scary.

One guy in my class went to UNC and took a class with DSI. His teacher was Zach Ward. He knew Ross White. On that basis alone, I have deemed him a good guy. That and he doesn't stink at improv. He told me that DSI is now one of the biggest improv festivals in the country. Kudos! That's actually pretty f-ing awesome.

In other news, I got one of the other things on my Xmas wish list. No ... not Brad Womack.

2 comments:

Mean Rachel said...

you can get Brad whenever you want if you go to The Marq. He's there all the time.

Rob Hoffmann said...

Blogging about one's improv experiences is only bad when there's a paranoid self-loathing egomaniac involved somewhere.

Not that I'd know anything about that, mind you. I'm merely speculating.