Saturday, July 21, 2007

Big Girls Don't Cry

Monday, I will finally get internet. Egads. Today I will hopefully get a copy of the Harry Potter book, if it's not sold out. I had a reserved copy, but that was in Maryland. Boo.

Work is work. It could be better.

Oh, and by the way, galleys, I have gone on 2 dates since moving to Boston. So that's one for June and one for July. If we are back on the challenge of one per month, then I just need to start on August. I'm looking anew because the 2 dates that I went on, while pleasant, weren't really what I am looking for. He wants to go on more dates, but I don't think it'd be a good idea. There's a gaggle of gals at work who are checking out the Boston singles scene and I've been invited. So we'll see how that goes.

But I still miss him.

1 comment:

Megan B said...

Hooray for connectivity! Boo for lonliness!