Saturday, July 14, 2007

Low connectivity

I wish I could say that I've been busy, but the truth is that I haven't had internet access. We're in the process of getting it for the apt. I think I'll need to light a fire for that. Other that that, I am ALMOST moved in. Today I am hanging pictures.
Tonight one of my co-workers is having a party and I've been invited by a friend of the co-worker, but I didn't get the address. And I feel weird calling around to find out where it is. I feel like a loser doing that actually.
I want to get out more. I am waiting for internet before I start in earnest. I guess that's why I'm so impatient for it. No blog, no myspace, no craigslist. Nothing! It's hard.
I'm dealing with the non-break-up. Slowing it's ebbing away. Which is a lot faster than the last break-up. But there's still kind of an air of mystery about the whole thing. I can't shake the feeling that there's something more and I really want to know what it was. I guess that's holding me up a little.
Myspace here in Boston is filled with people who are afraid of making new friends. I got a lot of emails and then when I'd ask if anyone wanted to get together, I got panic from them. Well, what did you email me for? That's frustrating.
Everything's frustrating, now that I think of it! New people, new places, work is frustrating, internet is frustrating, money is frustrating, just ... life! It's all frustrating! Arrrrgh!


I guess I'm frustrated. Thanks for listening.

No comments: