Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Afternoon delight

Well, I have been distracted ... a little. Several guys have been emailing me on myspace. I changed my profile when in a desperate mood. So now I come across a little ... morose ... and desperate. Who knew that would attract them like flies?
I even met one of the guys. He was cute, but I don't think he was really into me. Still it was a distraction. The other guys aren't really asking me out, just emailing. I wish they would just come right out and ask me to dinner. Truth be told, we aren't going to learn anything about each other until we meet. Of course, if I ask, I sound aggressive and that scares them away but I hate this email bs. Just ask me freaking out! yeah ... desperate.

I wish that work were keeping me busier, but it's pretty slow-going at the mo. Nothing to do but wait for the big events.

What I really hate is using other guys to distract me from the old guy. Isn't that horrible?

No comments: