Monday, October 22, 2007

World Series of Dating

You'd be proud of me. I went swing dancing on Friday night. Yup, me and some galleys hit a local church where they have swing dancing about once a month. Apparently quite a few people know about it because we heard about it a lot. So we went.
I had a good time. I danced with a few different guys and we met one really nice fella named George. George said that he goes swing dancing quite often and that there are a lot of places that have lessons and dancing. He told us about these places and I said I wanted to go. So at the end of the night, we exchanged numbers. I hope I'll get to go.
Meanwhile, giving my number to someone should count as a date. It was definitely putting myself out there. We concluded our night of swing dancing with a visit to a night club in Cambridge. Definitely to be considered a night out. Which is saying something for me. I don't get out much in my old age (29).
So that's October's date. On to November.

No comments: