Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spanish for Whale's Vagina

Ok, so I went for a walk today. Which I'm glad I did when I did. It was the whole shebang all along the river, although I did have a gag reflex from all of the pollen. Note to self: make sure the Claritin kicks in before heading out for a walk/run. Anyway, I just barely had time for it cause I had to fill in for the opener today on my day off. Boo. I left early cause I knew that it wouldn't be that busy, but I definitely needed another opener. And I couldn't have taken the walk after work because it rained cats and dogs later. So perfect timing.

I have also been catching up with old friends this week. Leanne and I talked last night and she seems in good spirits. My very best to her and her family. And I may be making a surprise trip to San Diego. We'll see.

Other than that, I haven't done much.

Except get my hair cut. It is very short. Like boy short. I don't have a picture of it yet. I haven't had a good opportunity or good hair day. It was actually one of the few times where I've managed to style it better than on the day that I got it. You know how usually the stylist does it so good on the day that you got your hair cut and you can never get it that nicely styled again? Well, that didn't happen this time. It's a good cut but she gave me WAY too much volume. It's like she didn't believe me when I said I have a LOT of hair so she was blowing it out with a round brush and trying to add height. Sigh. Anyways, I've managed to style it flat and it's a real cute pixie cut. I promise that as soon as I have a good picture of it, I'll let you see. Plus, I wanna update my match picture. No dates lately, but I do feel as if I have more of a social life these days. I guess I have my roommates and friends at work to thank for that.

Even though they haven't quite got their act together for softball yet. 2 weeks with no practice and I think we have a game next week. Hmmm ...

No comments: