Saturday, April 24, 2010

Phantom Job Pains

Well, the really big news is that I'm stepping down as a manager at my current source of income. This is effective May 1 ... the day before I walk 20 miles. Not that those things are correlated.
It was a tough decision and it felt a lot like breaking up with an old boyfriend. You just knew it wasn't working out, but you hung on, thinking that it'll get better, but really only cause it was comfortable. Well, I had to admit to myself that I was unhappy and staying wasn't fixing that.
I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "Ginger, it's going to be ok. If this is what makes you happy, then it's what you should do. You will find something else that makes you even happier."
You're thinking, "Life's too short. We should live each day as if it is our last."
I tried that, but people got tired of me screaming, "I'M GOING TO DIE!!! I'M GOING TO DIE!!! I'M GOING TO DIE!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Oh, that was good. That was a birthday card someone gave me.

No comments: