Saturday, July 3, 2010

Voulez vous?

Well, I haven't been doing my strength training at the gym like I should. I think the new routine is so time consuming that I get discouraged. In fact, a couple of times, I just did the old routine. But I have picked up running. For example, this morning I was up at 7 am and I went running! I'm aghast. I really am.
For the fourth, I've been invited to a wedding. A friend from the improv troupe is getting married tomorrow. It should be a beautiful day and I'll be feeling beautiful too. I had been looking all week for just the right hair accessory. When I didn't find a good one, I decided this was the universe telling me not to spend the money. But I have a dress that I bought months ago and never wore. I will look fantastic in it. I also have shoes that I bought years ago and never wore, and they are dying to come out. I'm excited.
It's nice to have things to look forward to. I really must plan more of those.
As a matter of fact, next weekend is booked solid. Another one of my improvmates is having a party Saturday night. It's going to be a French-style fin de siecle salon, you know, like artists in France during the turn of the century used to have. I wish I had a monocle that I could wear. I'd be so Toulouse-Lautrec.
THEN on Sunday, they are havnig the Kis-a-Que. It's a barbecue. A real live barbecue right here in New England. Whoda thunk it? For this though, I had to sacrifice practice on Monday night. But I think it's worth it.
Oh yeah, I also have trivia on Wed or Thurs this week. Hmmmm ... I'm popular.
Finally, I may be hearing about that job this week. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want this job.
Can you tell? Wish me luck.

No comments: