Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Other weight-loss problems? Sure.

My glasses don't fit anymore. They are too wide for my head and they slip off my ears. So I end up wearing them way forward on my nose. Luckily, I have another pair of glasses that I bought at the same time, which were a little tight at the time that I bought them. And they fit well now.

My opal ring doesn't fit on any finger any more. I tried my thumb but it slips off there very easily.

Gym clothes are very baggy too. Proof-positive that the gym is doing it's job but bad because the gym is the place where I am most active. Nothing makes my pants drop faster than running on a treadmill.

Well, Brad Womack (back for another try on the Bachelor!) could make me drop my pants pretty fast. If I had known that he was still available, I really would have moved to Austin, TX.

Meanwhile, I am still waiting to hear about a job that I interviewed for. If this doesn't come through, I am going to have to start investigating some alternatives to get through the holidays. Because the money just isn't enough right now. Sigh.

No comments: