Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I don't like to waste a perfectly good Saturday.

There is a blog that I must write because much has happened.

Firstly, my brother has begun to blog again and it is funny. Later, I will provide the link.

Secondly, my brother and sister visited a couple of weeks ago. Actually, that should have been firstly.

Thirdly, Taxi Driver isn't seeing me any more. He asked me last week to think of something to do on Saturday. In fact, he made a big deal about it. And then ... he forgot about me. Yeah, he forgot that he asked me and then he didn't call me all weekend. He left a msg Sat nite when he was blizted to tell me not to open any emails from him because his crazy ex-girlfriend got ahold of his passwords. But not one word about hanging out this weekend. I called Sunday night to make sure he was ok, and he told me all about his weekend and not one word about me, about wishing we could see each other, about getting together, about anything having to do with me. When he asked me what I did with the weekend, I told him that I thought we were supposed to do something together. I was really upset. I had waited all day Saturday for him to call. And Sunday morning.

He apologized and he said it would never happen again. But I didn't believe it. The way he described his weekend sounded like he hadn't wanted to see me that weekend. Which is really the reason why he forgot. Well, I didn't need that and I was too upset to talk, so I told him that I would call him Monday.

I left a msg Monday night and I haven't heard from him since. Honestly, I think it's for the best. I don't need that. And we didn't have enough in common. It would never have worked.

No comments: