Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Where everybody knows your name ...

I was supposed to have a date last night but I didn't. I wonder if he'll call tonight. He made it sound like he would. But I certainly am NOT calling him. No, I'm definitely not calling him. No, really, I'm not.

Then there's this other guy that I met on craigslist. He's nice and he's really into me. But ... I don't know, the minute I post something about him, you just know he's going to find my blog.

Finally, I'm supposed to go out this Friday night with some friends from work. I keep meaning to get back to this cute guy that was at trivia night 2 weeks ago. I was giving him the goo-goo eyes and everything! I just gotta go back and see if he's there.

Did I mention that I like Boston? Maybe this challenge was a good idea. Thanks, Jen and Leanne for challenging me. Now what do I win?

1 comment:

Megan B said...

Heh as one of those who blogged about a dude and got caught out, I'm here to recommend be very, very, very vague ;)