Thursday, September 13, 2007

Blondes have more fun.

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my gosh. I am so tired. My store opened 6 days ago. I worked 9 days straight. Looking forward to my day off today, I went out last night, with the express intent of getting drunk. I didn't know that I'd be going out. Originally, I was going to get drunk at home, by myself, with a bag of Doritos. But some people came over, and they talked me into it and I went. I wore the blond wig.
It was good. Some of my co-workers didn't even recognize me. It was very funny. On the way home, I threw up in a grate on the street. I went straight to bed, except for the 2 times that I got up to throw up. Yep ... regurgitated Doritos. Not pretty.
It was nice to sleep in. I got up to brush my teeth (smell of regurgitated Doritos in my mouth ... ewww), and then I went back to bed.
Until 11:50 am, when my job called and said that my dept was swamped and I needed to come in. Booo. Very, very boo. Angry hungover droopy-eyed boo. Stay-out-of-my-way boo. Just ... just ... boooooooooooooooooooooo.
So I went in and stayed for 2 hours and then I left. I need to not think about that place for just 24 hours. I think it would help a lot.
So, to cheer myself up, I read my brother's blog. It's very funny. You should check it out here.

No comments: