Thursday, September 20, 2007

Emotional Roller Coaster

A very cute "Caveman with a club" was emailing me, but I haven't heard from him in a day and half. I think he lost interest. I'm such a loser.

I had Tuesday off and I have today off and it's making me feel like a new girl. I'm a winner!

My friend Mesha's birthday was yesterday and I meant to send her an e-card, but I didn't. I'm such a loser. Luckily, I had already sent her a birthday card in the mail. Yay! winner! But I sent it late. Boo, loser.

Yesterday, at work, I got a bouquet of cookies from my former manager in Richmond, congratulating me on a job well done. It was so sweet, literally and figuratively. That made me feel so good. Winner!

My parents are visiting next week. Much needed family time is coming. And I bought my tickets home for Thanksgiving. Got a great deal. Woot! Winner!

I think the wins outweigh the losses. Boo, caveman, boo ... unless you email soon.

No comments: