Sunday, September 23, 2007

Have you even seen Ladyhawke?

Many of you probably do not remember/know from my previous blog that I went to see a performance of Swan Lake at the Kennedy Center in DC. Right before the performance, it was announced that the evening's performance would be recorded for "Great Performances" on PBS. I know what you're thinking, "How do they know it'll be a great performance?" Anyhoo, my sisters, my mom and I all went to see it. It was a very lovely and funny evening. So funny in fact, based on a friend's suggestion, I wrote a short (never seen) play abou it.

I was just watching that same performance today on PBS. It really was a great performance.

On another note, I was just reading my brother's blog again. And he is a funny guy. One of the funniest things I ever heard him say was, "Tell him that I will mail him a kick in the face." Which might have been the inspiration for an idea that the had for a court tv show.

No comments: