Friday, September 14, 2007

After midnight

I've been thinking a lot about Lover from B-more. Probably because my roommate has just gone thru a very similar situation. I've been trying to console in what little way that I can. She knows what happened to me. I told her that the only thing that I could recommend was just to go ahead and cry. Just keep crying until you're tired of crying and then somehow that helps. I guess that's the point when we move on.
Oh, but I miss Lover. I really do. I had thought that I missed being "in love." I mean, it's been almost 3 months since I left and we only dated for a month and a half. How could I feel that attached to him? But he was the only man that I ever met that I was instantly attracted to. That really made me believe that we had something.

I go out walking, after midnight
Out in the moonlight
Just like we used to do
I'm always walking, after midnight
Searching for you

I walk for miles,
along the highway
Well that's just my way
Of saying I love you
I'm always walking after midnight
Searching for you

I stop to see a weeping willow
Crying on his pillow
Maybe he's crying for me
And as the skies turn gloomy
The night wind whispers to me
I'm lonesome as I can be

I go out walking, after midnight
Out in the starlight
Just hoping you may be
Somewhere out walking
after midnight
Searching for me

No comments: