Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hope it was a cherry blawesome weekend!

ack! I guess it's been a while. Yesterday, I had ... lemme see ... stuff. Not good stuff. Vaguely remember a cinnamon roll, usual coffee, burger, baked potato, oh! And last night Jason's girlfriend made sushi. Very good. Quite good. Yummy. And I had sake with it.
I did manage to walk around the mall, and I've done it twice. Whenever I have lunch with Kati from work, we conclude our lunch with it. On Friday, I walked ALL around the mall. A shoe ended up on our display (we don't know how) that did not belong to us. Inspecting this shoe carefully, I realized that it came from another store. I believe that some child must have picked it up and carried it around. The mother discovered this later and put it down in our store, perhaps thinking (wrongly) that it belonged to us. So I walked to every store in the mall that sells kids shoes until I found the store that sells them. It was a lot of walking. So I chalked it up to exercise. The other store was rather impressed that I would take the time to return it. Yeah, I'm nice like that.
Today, I had a blueberry muffin made by Laura, no coffee, chipotle burrito with large coke, baked chicken with mushrooms and squash with stove top dressing - made by Jason. I didn't walk anywhere.

No comments: