Sunday, April 12, 2009

Peeped out

Breakfast: a fish oil pill, water
Went for a 3-mile walk AND I ran part of it (prolly like half a mile). This is a big step up. Hopefully, I can get to the point where I'll run half of it.
Lunch: 4 peeps, a LOT of M&Ms and skittles
Dinner: a whole medium ham and pineapple pizza, coke.

Dinner was prolly overdoing it.

Anyway, I was hoping to catch up on some stuff today. I did do my laundry and go grocery shopping. Did they stop manufacturing Suave deoderant? Because I can't find it anywhere. So when I started considering alternatives, I noticed that they have one "clinical strength" deoderant for $8.99. $8.99?!? I have to imagine how much NOT sweating is worth to me. I'd like to go with $2.49.

While doing my laundry, I was reading my GMAT for Dummies book. This book was written by dummies. Seriously, the authors are so condescending but I can only remind myself that I should have known ... because it says in the title that it's for dummies.

Two things that I didn't get to were hemming my pants and practicing my banjo. I want to get back to that.

Now I'm tired and want to go to bed. It's going to be a busy week at work.

No comments: