Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy April Non-Fool's Day

So I worked yesterday. I ate ...

Breakfast: small coffee with cream and Splenda (so much for the cleanse) and a croissant with strawberry jelly.
Lunch: a 1/3 lb burger with cheddar and bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickles, ketchup, mayo. I didn't finish it. Fries, large coke (actually it was a Pepsi).
Dinner: some noodle dish that my roommate made from a box with shrimp and tofu. I had a little cause I was still full from lunch. 1 beer.

The good news is that we walked around the mall after lunch. Woohoo!

I have today off and I have 3 objectives:
1. Do Laundry
2. Go for a walk
3. Dentist's appt.

Later I'll probably go to the movies.

And I must apologize. I had meant to write an elaborate blog as an April Fool's joke. But honestly, I couldn't come up with anything really good. Maybe next year.

No comments: