Friday, April 10, 2009

Working the numbers

Woohoo! Callbacks for the improv troupe - keep your fingers and toes crossed!

Thursday, I did manage to take a walk along the river. It was a beautiful day and I'm glad I could squeeze it in. I can't remember what I ate for breakfast but for dinner, I had an Italian sub with soda. Then later, I had a cheeseburger from McDonalds and a soda. The eating schedule was all wonky cause I worked a closing shift.

Today was a busy day at work cause the kids are out of school. Had a croissant and coffee for breakfast; a baked potato with butter and sour cream, ham and cheese sandwich with lettuce, tomato, pickles and sweet peppers, and soda for lunch; pork cutlet (donkatsu) with cabbage for dinner; and a soda.

Tomorrow should be just as busy. Sunday, nothing but Peeps and M&Ms!!! I may skip the soda.

No comments: