Sunday, March 8, 2009

Linda owes me lunch.

Ack! I forgot that I had a piece of gingerbread for breakfast on Saturday morning. Maybe that's why I was so hungry. Got my metabolism going.

Today
Breakfast: 3 frozen waffles with syrup (no butter), water, 4 swigs (or thereabouts) of Kefir yogurt; 2 slices cheddar cheese

Then I got called to work. One of my employees called out and we were too busy to be down a person. Not to mention, two people can't do it alone anyway. The worst of it is that I missed the volleyball game. Man, it was busy at work!

Lunch: plain croissant, bottle of coke

Dinner: Chipotle burrito - tortilla, rice, black beans, bell pepper, onions, fresh tomato salsa, steak, sour cream, cheese, guacamole, and lettuce; 1 bottle beer

I love Chipotle. But I swear the service almost sent me thru the roof after the day I had. I think maybe the beer calmed me down a little.

Snack: three pcs Dove chocolate, water

Are the makers of Dove chocolate the same people who make Dove soap?

No comments: