Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sorry, I missed yesterday.

Yesterday was interminably long.
Breakfast: 1 Egg McMuffin, 1 hash brown, orange juice
Snack: 1 bottle of coke
No lunch:
Dinner: 1 salad with shrimp, squash, hearts of palm, tomatoes and dressing, coke, cup of mushroom bisque, with bread and butter. I really didn't like the salad.

The reason that I didn't have lunch is because I only gave myself one break while at work yesterday. And I was at work from 8 am to 10 pm.

Yes, I'm crazy.

Today was less long.
Breakfast: fruit salad with melon, strawberry and pineapple, provided at company meeting, decaf coffee with cream and Splenda
Snack: Bagel with cream cheese, 2 hard boiled eggs, apple juice
Lunch: Chipotle burrito (same as before) with coke.
Dinner: shrimp with beans and rice, 1 beer, and water
I actually had a lot of water today. And I left work a little early.

Thankfully, I have tomorrow off.

No comments: