Friday, March 6, 2009

Bloccori

Ok, so today, I didn't get to eat until about 1:45 pm. I know, I know. I should eat breakfast. Well, normally I'm able to get away and get a coffee and muffin around 10 or 11, but my opener was late this morning and it was busy in my dept. So I didn't go. I normally can't go to lunch until about 2, but I switched my lunch with hers and went a whole 15 minutes early (whoopee.) I wasn't actually that hungry but I kept zoning out and couldn't concentrate. When I finally went to lunch, I couldn't stop yawning. I almost took a nap in the food court. I don't know why; I got a lot of sleep yesterday and last night. I'm guessing it's just that afternoon siesta feeling. But it's 9:30 pm now and I just want to go to bed. Maybe my body is trying to regenerate and I need massive amounts of sleep. Maybe I'm eating something that's making me sluggish. Here's today's diet:

Breakfast: We covered this - NONE. (Oh no, wait, I had 2 slugs of the Kefir yogurt before leaving for work.)

Lunch: Salad with carrots and orange bell pepper, 1 slice cheddar cheese, about 2 tbsp of dressing (which I packed myself - very proud of this); 1 small meatball sub with provolone cheese (bought this in the food court - not so proud of this). 1 20 oz. bottle of regular coke, 1 large M&M cookie.

Snack: 1 bottle of water; 1 pc of snickers candy stolen from Audrey's candy bowl. Another 20 oz. bottle of coke for the car ride home.

Dinner: 1 serving of beef & broccoli (about 1 1/4 cups) stir fry (homemade) with rice (about 3/4 cup), 2 glasses of water. Used up the frozen broccoli that no one seems to remember buying. Made enough for all the roommates.

So I guess I haven't exercised this week. But on the verge of falling asleep in the food court, I consider myself lucky that I made it back to work after lunch. I will have one more glass of water before going to bed (verrrrry soon) and I will try to take that walk at lunch tomorrow.

Enh, we'll see.

No comments: