Thursday, March 12, 2009

Game night

Breakfast: 3 frozen waffles, with syrup with last of Kefir yogurt.
Snack: 3 chocolates (oops, I actually had 5 chocolates yesterday but I forgot) with water
Lunch: 2 hard boiled eggs with salt, water
Snack: 1 bottle of coke
Dinner: salad with romaine, iceberg, red bell pepper, and onion with sesame seed dressing, mashed potatoes, rice with gravy, pork ribs with a dry rub that I made up myself.


The dry rub was very salty. I used Kosher salt, white pepper, turmeric, cumin, coriander, thai curry powder, and garam masala. Next time, I will leave out the cumin and use less salt. From the drippings, I made a little gravy with milk and butter.


Today, I sat around and did nothing for a long time. Then I did my laundry, dropped off my dry-cleaning, and called Mom & Dad. I made dinner and I made enough for everyone. So Laura invited her friend Jeff over. After dinner, we played a game called Carcassone, which is named after a town in France, where Laura happened to live for 5 months. It is the oldest walled city in Europe and was used in movies like Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves. It's a fun game, kind of like Risk but easier. I won one round.


No exercise to speak of, but I did walk from the laundrymat to the dry cleaners which was about 20 minutes total.

No comments: