Sunday, March 22, 2009

Junkpunch

Breakfast: 1 bowl of Raisin Bran, with 2% milk; several swigs of kefir yogurt (yay!)
Lunch: P.F Chang's lettuce wraps, Fried Rice with combo meats (only ate about 1/4 of it - the rest is in my fridge - to be honest, it's just not that good), 2 glasses of coke.
Dinner: Sourdough bread cubes with colby cheese, salami, 1 can of coke, 1 beer

I don't know how many waters I had today. It was so dry in the store, I felt like I was running to the water fountain every 10 minutes. I usually have an empty bottle that I can fill up, but I don't know what happened to it.

Work was busy today, but I wish it had been busier. As it was, I got a lot of work done in the stock room.

Tonight I watched most of "What Happens in Vegas" and I laughed so hard at the extra scene in the credits where she punches his junk. Oh my god, I laughed so hard.

No comments: