Monday, March 23, 2009

Buy this stuff without me actually having to convince you.

Breakfast: a bagel and a half with spread (lox and veggie); 2 cups of coffee with cream, one with sugar, one with the pink stuff
Lunch: no lunch, worked right thru it, was 3:30 pm before I realized.
Dinner: cottage cheese, about a cup, 2 cokes, salami (lost count), corn chips with salsa.

It was a productive day at work. I got to leave on time, if you don't count the fact that I didn't take a lunch. It was my fifth day in a row and man, I was dying. I have tomorrow off and I can't wait. If it's not too cold, I'll take a walk along the river.

How crazy is New England? Yesterday it snowed for about 5 minutes and then melted right away and the sun came out. People were wearing flip flops. Hmmm ...

Personal note: TV commercials suck lately. I mean, I am sick of those Orbit commercials. Why would that kind of gross-out induce me to buy minty gum? Or there's another commercial about a cellular service that entails a grown man being carried around in a Baby Bjorn. Was this supposed to entice grown men who don't want to grow up? Is this a significant sector of the consumer market? I'm disturbed.

No comments: